-   -   Isblank (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/227980-isblank.html)

Lishen

Isblank

Hi,

I'd like to test whether there are any blank cells in range of cells I have.
If there are blank cells in the range I'd like them to return "False" and if
there's something in the range I'd like them to return "True"

The cells I'm checking is text.
I've tried the formula =ISBLANK(C6:H6) but it doesn't seem to work
Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Mike H

Isblank

Hi,

This will rteurn false if there are any blanks in the range

=NOT(COUNTBLANK(A1:A10)0)

Mike

"Lishen" wrote:

Hi,

I'd like to test whether there are any blank cells in range of cells I have.
If there are blank cells in the range I'd like them to return "False" and if
there's something in the range I'd like them to return "True"

The cells I'm checking is text.
I've tried the formula =ISBLANK(C6:H6) but it doesn't seem to work
Can anyone help?

Thanks,

JudithJubilee

Isblank