-   -   Excel Office Live (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/227935-excel-office-live.html)

chessrace

Excel Office Live

How do I turn off the "Office Live" feature in Excel 2007 Vista?

DJH6064

Excel Office Live

You can remove the Office Live addin from the Options window. Go to the
Office Button and select ExcelOptions, Then select Add-Ins, At the bottom of
the Add-Ins window, select the drop down arrow next to the Manage box and
select COM Add-Ins and click Go. On the COM Add-Ins windowe, you can select
the Microsoft Office Add-in and then click Remove.