-   -   recently used file list unavailable (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/22782-recently-used-file-list-unavailable.html)

horst

recently used file list unavailable

Hi,
suddenly I cannot see any recently used files in my File menu.
I looked in Options/General but the "Recently used file list" is grayed
out and I would like to know how to reactivate it.
Thanks for your help
Horst

Excel 2000
Windows 2000

Jim Rech

Perhaps you recently used Tweak UI or a similar program as described in this
article:

Jim
"horst" wrote in message
| Hi,
| suddenly I cannot see any recently used files in my File menu.
| I looked in Options/General but the "Recently used file list" is grayed
| out and I would like to know how to reactivate it.
| Thanks for your help
| Horst
|
| Excel 2000
| Windows 2000

horst

On 20.04.2005 15:16, Jim Rech wrote:
Perhaps you recently used Tweak UI or a similar program as described in this
article:

fixed!
thank you very much!
Horst