-   -   how do I change email server info? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/226312-how-do-i-change-email-server-info.html)

tvorhees3

how do I change email server info?

I am trying to send document in email and didnt set server (pop) options
right, now cant get back to it.

Gordon[_9_]

"tvorhees3" wrote in message
I am trying to send document in email and didnt set server (pop) options
right, now cant get back to it.

Can't get back to WHAT?

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level

tvorhees3

"Gordon" wrote:

"tvorhees3" wrote in message
I am trying to send document in email and didnt set server (pop) options
right, now cant get back to it.

I am trying to email a sheet, and Iwasnt able to set the server correctly, now I need to change that setting and cant find my way back to that window to change the pop setting

Can't get back to WHAT?

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level

Gordon[_9_]

"tvorhees3" wrote in message

I am trying to email a sheet, and Iwasnt able to set the server
correctly, now I need to change that setting and cant find my way back to
that window to change the pop setting

Then you need to open whatever application you are using for email and
change the setting there....

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level