-   -   Importing an OpenOffice file in .ods ext (Excell format) (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/225787-importing-openoffice-file-ods-ext-excell-format.html)

jejpa

Importing an OpenOffice file in .ods ext (Excell format)

I am new to Excell and would like to import an OpenOffice .ods file in
Excell. Can anyone tell me how to do this.

Sheeloo[_4_]

Importing an OpenOffice file in .ods ext (Excell format)

Do you still have access to OpenOffice? If yes then open it there and save as
XLS and then open in Excel...

Or open with googledocs and then save as XLS

You can try out tools at
http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...roup_id=169337

"jejpa" wrote:

I am new to Excell and would like to import an OpenOffice .ods file in
Excell. Can anyone tell me how to do this.

Gordon[_9_]

"jejpa" (donotspam) wrote in message
I am new to Excell and would like to import an OpenOffice .ods file in
Excell. Can anyone tell me how to do this.

Download and install the Sun ODF plug-in for MS Office.
http://www.sun.com/software/star/odf_plugin/

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level