-   -   how to highlight cells ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/225289-how-highlight-cells.html)

Sul@MS

how to highlight cells ?

I have a spreadsheet that consists of 100 columns with 100 rows;

How can I highlight a cell whose value exceeds 500? tia

Jacob Skaria

how to highlight cells ?

From menu select Format|Conditional formatting
Set Condition
Cells value is greater than 500.
Select the format you would need.
Click OK

If this post helps click Yes
--------------
Jacob Skaria

"Sul@MS" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that consists of 100 columns with 100 rows;

How can I highlight a cell whose value exceeds 500? tia

Jacob Skaria[_2_]

how to highlight cells ?

Please review this article http://www.contextures.com/xlcondFormat01.html

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"Sul@MS" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that consists of 100 columns with 100 rows;

How can I highlight a cell whose value exceeds 500? tia

Sul@MS

how to highlight cells ?

thanks
works in Excel XP