-   -   Return to tab (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/224943-return-tab.html)

rmpete

Return to tab

Is there an easy way to return to the tab I just left in an Excel 97 worksheet?
I want to go to a different tab to verify the data in a link I see ,and then
come back to the cell I just left ;
how can I do this?
Thanks

Bob Umlas[_3_]

Return to tab

F5/Enter -- the last place you visited via GoTo will be selected.

"rmpete" wrote in message
Is there an easy way to return to the tab I just left in an Excel 97
worksheet?
I want to go to a different tab to verify the data in a link I see ,and
then
come back to the cell I just left ;
how can I do this?
Thanks