-   -   Messages stuck in outbox (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/224547-messages-stuck-outbox.html)

Sissy Sniffen

Messages stuck in outbox

I use Microsoft Outlook 2003 with WinXP. Messages keep getting stuck in the
outbox. Outlook states that it is in the process of being sent and I can not
delete them. I need to restart my computer and it will eventually send the
message(s). I will then be able to receive messages as well--but not until I
restart.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance--Sissy

Dave Peterson

Messages stuck in outbox

I would ask this in a forum dedicated to Outlook.

--

Dave Peterson