-   -   Line 163 Excel Address Template (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/222463-re-line-163-excel-address-template.html)

Sheeloo[_3_]

Line 163 Excel Address Template

Try this
Select last two rows with the highlight you want.
Click on the PAINT BRUSH icon
Select the rows you want to highlight

or
Copy last two rows
Select the rows you want to highlight
Right-click, choose Paste Special and then click on FORMATS and OK

"mtnrider" wrote:

I am in the process of creating an Address list to be used for a mail merge
in the future. The template begins as I expect, with odd numbered rows being
shaded blue and even numbered rows with no color. At line 163, the
alternating row color stops. All rows are white (no fill). I've tried a
number of formatting fixes, but nothing works. I even tried to start the
sheet over. Again, alternating color stops at Line 163. How do I continue
the alternating color of rows for the rest of my sheet? My thanks.

P. S. Hope I've explained this properly.
--
mtnrider

Gord Dibben

Line 163 Excel Address Template