-   -   Drop downs (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/222120-drop-downs.html)

John

Drop downs

How do I make a drop down keyed to a macro?

Gary''s Student

Drop downs

There are two topics at issue:

1. a macro can be used to create/update the drop-down list
2. a macro can be run automatically based upon what the user selects from
the drop-down
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200835

"JOHN" wrote:

How do I make a drop down keyed to a macro?

John

Drop downs

Thanks Gary, but how do I do it? where do I look to find out how to do it?