-   -   Opening a New Worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/21700-opening-new-worksheet.html)

PT

Opening a New Worksheet

Suddenly, when I open a new worksheet, it opens in a small size -
approximately one fourth of the size of the screen. The same seems to be
happening with the opening of previously saved worksheets.

How can I change the necessary settings to set for a full size opening?

--
PT

Gord Dibben

PT

Re-size the window by dragging the handles.

Close and it should re-open to new size.

OR just click on the maximize button at top right.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP