-   -   Cell reference (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/216980-cell-reference.html)

Vick

Cell reference

Hey,

I wanted to ask what technique excel uses for referencing?

kassie

Cell reference

Excel refers to cells using either Column and row numbers, such as for
example A1 or Cells(1, 1), or else by using range names you create. So for
example you can select a particular cell (eg G15), or group of cells (say
G15:K18), and name it "Sales" without the quotes.

A more detailed question would get you a better answer though?

--
Hth

Kassie Kasselman
Change xxx to hotmail