-   -   Insert - an Arror (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/216726-insert-arror.html)

MUTTMIND

Insert - an Arror

Column is titled - "UP". I want to replace with an arrow.
Martell

Portland, Oregon

JLatham

Insert - an Arror

One way: Select the cell and use Insert | Symbol. Go to the Wingdings group
and there's an arrow there that may work for you.

"MUTTMIND" wrote:

Column is titled - "UP". I want to replace with an arrow.
Martell

Portland, Oregon

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Insert - an Arror

Hi,

In Excel 2003 click the Drawing tool on Standard toolbar (to the left of the
Zoom button) - the Drawing toolbar usually appears at the bottom of the
screen.

On the drawing toolbar click AutoShapes, choose Block Arrows and click any
one.
In the spreadsheet drag the mouse where you want the arrow. Modify as
desired.

Using Insert, Symbol you can pick from a large collection of arrows under
Wingdings 3 as well as Wingdings

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire