-   -   option buttons in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/216233-option-buttons-excel.html)

GKinSC

option buttons in excel

I am trying to make a form with single option buttons that need to just fill
when you click it and unfill when you click it again. All option buttions are
all in there own group. I have tried all I know (very little) and all I can
get it to do is fill when I click it and thats it. Any help would be great.

JLatham[_2_]

option buttons in excel

Option buttons like to work in groups, with the last one clicked taking the
"true" state and setting all others in the group to the false state. Try
using a checkbox instead, it will toggle for you with each click.