-   -   foot notes in excell (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/213583-foot-notes-excell.html)

Rene

foot notes in excell

Is it possible to create foot notes in excel? I do hope so!

Mike H

foot notes in excell

Hi,

you can insert a comment in a cell by right clicking and 'insert comment'.

Excel has footers/headers you can put information in

View|Heaser and Footer.

Mike

"Rene" wrote:

Is it possible to create foot notes in excel? I do hope so!

Gord Dibben

foot notes in excell

No such thing as footnotes in Excel.

You can place up to 255 characters in a footer but that won't show unless
you are printing or in print preview.

Would cell Comments suffice?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP