-   -   excel 2000 spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/21356-excel-2000-spreadsheet.html)

SunnyLee

excel 2000 spreadsheet

I'm working in a large spreadsheet. I want to see the column headings stay
on top of my spreasheet as I'm scrolling down thru multiple pages.

Thank you very much

Trevor Shuttleworth

Select a cell in column A in the row below the heading rows.

Then select Windows | Freeze panes

regards

Trevor

"SunnyLee" wrote in message
I'm working in a large spreadsheet. I want to see the column headings
stay
on top of my spreasheet as I'm scrolling down thru multiple pages.

Thank you very much

Ragdyer

Use "Freeze Panes".

This old post should help explain:

http://tinyurl.com/2qdzt

--
HTH,

RD

"SunnyLee" wrote:

I'm working in a large spreadsheet. I want to see the column headings stay
on top of my spreasheet as I'm scrolling down thru multiple pages.

Thank you very much

Sunnylee

Thank you so much Trevor...you made my day and this info is certainly going
to help me at work.

Lee