-   -   Zeros when copying formular (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/21259-zeros-when-copying-formular.html)

Keith Camacho

Zeros when copying formular

I copied a formular down 10 cells for future input. The cells are all
showing 0.00, until I enter a value on the other side where the calculation
will originate from. Can I hide those zeros and still have my formular
intact.
Thanks.

/keith

Gord Dibben

Keith

You can turn off zeros in ToolsOptionsView.

You could also use an IF formula to return a blank cell if a zero is present.

=IF(A1 + B1=0,"",A1 + B1)

Gord Dibben Excel MVP