-   -   Can I create a statement from a spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/212265-can-i-create-statement-spreadsheet.html)

pfb99

Can I create a statement from a spreadsheet

I have created a spreadsheet of 90 people going on a trip for our school
showing the amount of the trip and each payment and six or seven payments
with check numbers. I also have their current balance. Would I be able to
print a statement of their account?

JE McGimpsey

Can I create a statement from a spreadsheet

The short answer is "yes". However, the best method of doing this,
depending on how your data is arranged, is probably to use the XL sheet
as a data source for a data merge in Word.