-   -   MICROSOFT OFFICE 2007 HOME & STUDENT (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/212263-microsoft-office-2007-home-student.html)

gail

MICROSOFT OFFICE 2007 HOME & STUDENT

Can anyone tell me if there are any templates that come with this version of
office for word and excel. If so, where do I find them.
--
Gail Grimes

Gord Dibben

MICROSOFT OFFICE 2007 HOME & STUDENT

If you can't find any under FileNew...TemplatesOn My Computer

Go to the Office Template Gallery and pick what you need.

http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/te...ry/default.asp

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 2 Dec 2008 15:57:01 -0800, Gail
wrote:

Can anyone tell me if there are any templates that come with this version of
office for word and excel. If so, where do I find them.

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

MICROSOFT OFFICE 2007 HOME & STUDENT

Hi,

Choose Office Button, New and the list of templates will be on the left.
You can preview any category or go online for more.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshiire