-   -   Change scrollbar color in workbook in Excel XP (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/211980-change-scrollbar-color-workbook-excel-xp.html)

©LarryEº

Change scrollbar color in workbook in Excel XP

Is it possible and most of all, easy to do? If so, can you please leave
instructions?

Thanks in advance.

--
Read about the dangers of alcohol, so I gave up reading.

Chip Pearson

Change scrollbar color in workbook in Excel XP

I do not believe this is possible. You can change Windows style
settings from the Control Panel, but that would affect all programs,
not just Excel.

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP
Excel Product Group
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com
(email on web site)

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 10:02:01 -0800, ©LarryEº
wrote:

Is it possible and most of all, easy to do? If so, can you please leave
instructions?

Thanks in advance.

©LarryEº

Change scrollbar color in workbook in Excel XP

Oh drat. Well, thanks anyway for getting back to me. Much appreciated.

Larry
--

wrote:

Is it possible and most of all, easy to do? If so, can you please leave
instructions?

Thanks in advance.

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Change scrollbar color in workbook in Excel XP

Hi,

Can't even do that in 2007. We don't have any control of the scrollbar
colors.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"©LarryEº" wrote:

Is it possible and most of all, easy to do? If so, can you please leave
instructions?

Thanks in advance.

--
Read about the dangers of alcohol, so I gave up reading.

©LarryEº

Change scrollbar color in workbook in Excel XP

You would think they would be able to do that because on my monitor, it's
almost impossible to see where the scrollbar is and the only way to see it,
is to use the up/down arrows. It just blends it too much with the background.