-   -   Check Box (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/211943-check-box.html)

Kaey

Check Box

I have cell I13 which calculates the tax amount of an item. I have now set up
a check box, when it is clicked it will display a user form asking to user to
enter an alternative tax amount and press €œOK€ button. I have linked the €œOk€
buttons result to O13.

How do I write the code if I want the O13 result to overwrite I13 only if it
is checked and if it is not checked €“ I13 calculation will remain?

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Check Box

Hi,

You didn't show us any of your code but

Private Sub btnOK_Click()
If Me.chkCondition = True Then
[I13]=[O13]

I am assuming your checkbox is named chkCondition

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire