-   -   conditional formating (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/211848-conditional-formating.html)

Tracy[_3_]

conditional formating

I have a spreadsheet with a column of dates from the past to the future. How
can I format the cells so that the dates previous to today have a colour in
the cells?

Thanks, Tracy

Gord Dibben

conditional formating

Select the column...........assume column A

FormatCFFormula is: =$A1<TODAY()

Format to desired color and OK

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP