-   -   can't see my command buttons anymore? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/21184-cant-see-my-command-buttons-anymore.html)

rhzehr

can't see my command buttons anymore?

I had wrote some VBA routines that ran by clicking a command button.
Everything was fine until recently. Now when I open the spreadsheets,
I cannot see the buttons. The buttons are still there and if I click
on the edges they will still work? What happened? I have tried
everything I can think of to be able to see them again.

I have actually reinstalled excel (2003) but they don't work. This is
very strange. Any ideas?

Rob

Don Guillett

Did you delete some rows/columns where they were?

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

oups.com...