-   -   Lookup values (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/211325-lookup-values.html)

TRBoccuz

Lookup values

I have an excell spreadsheet that contains mailing address. each address is
identified by a unique number. I wish to do a second mailing to the
addresses that did not respond to my first mailing. I have listed the unique
number in a seperate work book. I wish to use the lookup function to pull
the address that do not match the inique number recived. any suggestion?

Max

Lookup values

Assume ALL IDs - Addresses are listed in Sheet1's cols A & B
In Sheet2,
In A2 down, you have listed the IDs for those
addresses that did not respond to my first mailing

Put in B2: =VLOOKUP(A2,Sheet1!A:B,2,0)
Copy B2 down
--
Max