-   -   looking for a template on a qoute or proposal for construction (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/210758-looking-template-qoute-proposal-construction.html)

Restingas

looking for a template on a qoute or proposal for construction

I'm building a spreadsheet in Excel for my business to give a proposal in the
Gas Station field. I've been in the field 30 years but recently open my own
business.

Gary''s Student

looking for a template on a qoute or proposal for construction

Start looking he

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...595491033.aspx

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200814

"Restingas" wrote:

I'm building a spreadsheet in Excel for my business to give a proposal in the
Gas Station field. I've been in the field 30 years but recently open my own
business.

gls858

Restingas wrote:
I'm building a spreadsheet in Excel for my business to give a proposal in the
Gas Station field. I've been in the field 30 years but recently open my own
business.

If you've started your own business you might want to take a look at
QuickBooks. They have a version specifically for contractors. It would
give you many other functions that you will probably need for your
business and it's not really that expensive.

http://quickbooks.intuit.com/product...ting-software/

standard discalaimer: I don't receive money from or work for Intuit yada
yada

gls858

Pecoflyer[_27_]

looking for a template on a qoute or proposal for construction

Congratulations,
and how can we help?

--
Pecoflyer