-   -   todays date (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/210164-todays-date.html)

Kaushi

todays date

How would I get todays date in an excel spread sheet
--
kaushi

Gordon[_6_]

todays date

"Kaushi" wrote in message
How would I get todays date in an excel spread sheet
--
kaushi

=NOW

Niek Otten

todays date

=NOW()

Better (just the date, not the time):

=TODAY()

Both will update with every recalculation. If that is not what you requi
CTRL+;

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Gordon" wrote in message
"Kaushi" wrote in message
How would I get todays date in an excel spread sheet
--
kaushi

=NOW

shay34

todays date

hello,
use the TODAY formula. Type in the cell the following:
=TODAY()

"Kaushi" wrote:

How would I get todays date in an excel spread sheet
--
kaushi

Simon Lloyd[_10_]

todays date

If you wanted a line of vba for it you could use:
Range("A1").value = Date

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,