-   -   How do I copy a word table into excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/209980-how-do-i-copy-word-table-into-excel.html)

kf

How do I copy a word table into excel

I'm trying to copy a word table (contains multiple paragraphs) into excel but
excel breaks each Word cell into several rows.

Is there a way to copy a Word table into Excel cell by cell.

Bernard Liengme

How do I copy a word table into excel

Make a text box in Excel and paste to this. Excel is not a word processing
app
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"KF" wrote in message
I'm trying to copy a word table (contains multiple paragraphs) into excel
but
excel breaks each Word cell into several rows.

Is there a way to copy a Word table into Excel cell by cell.

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

How do I copy a word table into excel

Hi,

1. Save your Word document.
2. Select the entire table
3. Press Ctrl+H
4. Click More
5. Open Special and choose Paragraph Mark
6. Click Replace All
7. Click No to checking the rest of the document.
8. Copy the table
9. Move to Excel and Paste.
10. Close the Word document without saving.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire