-   -   How to set text wrapping in Excel using template? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/20988-how-set-text-wrapping-excel-using-template.html)

suchi banerjee

How to set text wrapping in Excel using template?

I am trying to use excel for my reports - using template - certain columns
contains variable length text - which i need to wrap - for print out the cell
row height should get adjusted using text wrap alignment with fixed column
width - how to do that? thanks

Kassie

Select the relevant cell(s). right click, click on Format Cells. go to
Alignment, and tick Wrap text