-   -   How do I link cells in spreadsheet so can see all linked in cell? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/209760-how-do-i-link-cells-spreadsheet-so-can-see-all-linked-cell.html)

stevan

How do I link cells in spreadsheet so can see all linked in cell?

I have catalogued 850 documents in Excel. Some are reproductions of the
original document. How do I associate, link, reference, indicate, or
whatever the right term is to show all the reproductions when you are in a
row. The unigue number is an assigned, 5-digit numeric arrayed number, ex.
00850. All I want ot do is show all the same documents and their unique
assigned number when you open a cell. Thank you, Stevan

ShaneDevenshire

How do I link cells in spreadsheet so can see all linked in cell?

Hi,

Need more info - what documents, other sheets in the same workbook, other
workbooks, Word documents, what?
What do you mean "all I want to do is show all the same? documents when you
open? as cell?

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire