-   -   my arrow keys are behaving strangely (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/209759-my-arrow-keys-behaving-strangely.html)

Missing Pieces

my arrow keys are behaving strangely

The arrow keys always moved from cell to cell. Now they move the entire
worksheet up, down, left, right. I must have done something to make this
happen, but I can't figure out how to correct it. I'm sure it's stupid
simple. Please help. thanks.

Dave Peterson

my arrow keys are behaving strangely

Tap the Scroll Lock key on your keyboard.

--

Dave Peterson