-   -   Saving a formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/208512-saving-formula.html)

MichelleD

Saving a formula

I have 6 spreadsheets and have been trying to save a formula in the same cell
in all 6 spreadsheets but when I save and close out, its not there the next
time I use it, any ideas on why?

Sheeloo[_3_]

Saving a formula

What is the formula you are trying to enter? How are you entering on six
spreadsheets?

Excel version? Extension of the spreadsheets (xls or xlsx etc)?