-   -   margin size (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/207115-margin-size.html)

jesseok

margin size

I cannot get the right side of the page to be closer to the text. I have 1"
of blank space and I need about 1/2" I have used the page break preview to
move the edge of the page closer, but it still is too large of an area.
Please help. Thank you in advance, Jeff

Billy Liddel

margin size

Try File, PageSetup, click the margin tab and enter the figures from there.
Remember that a printer needs some space at the edges. 0.5 should be OK
though.