-   -   View upon opening (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/206364-view-upon-opening.html)

shakey[_2_]

View upon opening

Reloaded entire computer including Office 2007.
Now when I open any old spreadsheet It opens in a view which dosn't show
folders or L/R drag bar. Also not scrolling below bottom line. I must
select "new window" to get them back. Probably overthinking this but can't
find where or how make it open as before..
Thanks for help.
SG

ShaneDevenshire

View upon opening

Hi,

Try maximinzing the window.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"shakey" wrote:

Reloaded entire computer including Office 2007.
Now when I open any old spreadsheet It opens in a view which dosn't show
folders or L/R drag bar. Also not scrolling below bottom line. I must
select "new window" to get them back. Probably overthinking this but can't
find where or how make it open as before..
Thanks for help.
SG

shakey[_2_]

View upon opening

I will give that a try altho I BELIEVE I tried that before. If its that easy
I will feel like a jerk.
Thanks SG
"ShaneDevenshire" wrote in
message ...
Hi,

Try maximinzing the window.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"shakey" wrote:

Reloaded entire computer including Office 2007.
Now when I open any old spreadsheet It opens in a view which dosn't show
folders or L/R drag bar. Also not scrolling below bottom line. I must
select "new window" to get them back. Probably overthinking this but
can't
find where or how make it open as before..
Thanks for help.
SG

shakey[_2_]

View upon opening

Yes that works for that sheet and that time. I want excel to open all my
spreadsheets with that line showing.
I still need help all.
Thanks
SG