-   -   Adding a excel sheet to a web site (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/205996-adding-excel-sheet-web-site.html)

The Cooley's

Adding a excel sheet to a web site

I was wondering if I could get some help in adding a excel sheet as a web
page and make the formulas work. I created a work sheer for our club's
Christmas Wreath ordering. I put in formulas that would total the number of
wreaths ordered and the total amount due. I want to put that on the web site
and still have the formulas work. I would also like to put a "send" button
to send the sheet to our web email. Thank you for any help.

George

--

" Enjoy Your Days .&. Love Your Life"
Because ;;;