-   -   Mail Merge (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/205410-mail-merge.html)

Reen[_2_]

Mail Merge

I have an excel spreadsheet that I have to use in a mail merge. How do I
select only the columns I need in the correct order? For instance its a
table of all different data and I only need the Name and Address fields.
Thank you.

Gord Dibben

Mail Merge

Assuming you are using Word for the mailmerge and Excel for the source see
these sites for help.

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP