-   -   How to create groups of several rows in sheet (excel)? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/201685-how-create-groups-several-rows-sheet-excel.html)

MIB

How to create groups of several rows in sheet (excel)?

How to create groups of several rows in sheet (excel)?
I am trying to create groups form several rows such as:

+1
-2
-3
+4
-5
-6

That I can expand or collapse.

Max

How to create groups of several rows in sheet (excel)?

Select the rows to group,
then click Data Group & Outline Group
--
Max
Singapore
"MIB" wrote:
How to create groups of several rows in sheet (excel)?
I am trying to create groups form several rows such as:

+1
-2
-3
+4
-5
-6

That I can expand or collapse.

Bob Phillips[_3_]

How to create groups of several rows in sheet (excel)?

Look at DataGroup and OutlineGroup...

--
HTH

Bob