-   -   transfer contents from a cell in previous sheet if the sheet is a (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/201561-transfer-contents-cell-previous-sheet-if-sheet.html)

DarkNight

transfer contents from a cell in previous sheet if the sheet is a

What Im asking is there some sort of vba code that can check the previous
tab and put a formula in the cell G3 of the current sheet, it will need to
make sure that the tab has a year on it as I have a €śledger€ť tab so wouldnt
want in €śtab€ť 2008 cell G3=Ledger!$EB$36
Im thinking of putting it in €śYears€ť tab
So my next time I make a copy of €śYears€ť and move to end of sheets and
renaming it 2011 it will then put in cell G3 =2010!$EB$36 and so on
I can send a copy of the sheet Im working on if thats reqired

Regards DarkNight

Barb Reinhardt

transfer contents from a cell in previous sheet if the sheet is a

You're going to need to provide more information for someone to answer.
Step by step, what do you want to do (with SPECIFICS). Remember, we can't
see your workbook.
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt