-   -   reporting of data (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/200971-reporting-data.html)

Tarun

reporting of data

I have got some data out of which in the B Column I have different banks
name, while in the column G have different months of the year, I want to take
figure out the date in the sense that I should get individual bank wise month
wise total of all the field which all togather give me a collective data in
respect of a particular bank month wise

ShaneDevenshire

reporting of data

Hi,

Sounds like a pivot table solution might work. Take a look at that feature.
--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire