-   -   Why oh why are my comment boxes changing shape? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/20095-why-oh-why-my-comment-boxes-changing-shape.html)

Marc

Why oh why are my comment boxes changing shape?

I re-size them correctly and save the spread sheet and close it and open it
up again and the comment boxes are resized.

Anyone one have any idea?

Marc

Debra Dalgleish

I don't know why your comments are changing size, but there's code here
that you could run when the workbook opens:

http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Resize

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List