-   -   can't email workbook as attachment had trail version then purchase (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/200614-cant-email-workbook-attachment-had-trail-version-then-purchase.html)

dashell

can't email workbook as attachment had trail version then purchase

email worked on trail but when it was deleted lost email in purchased version
student 2007 . help I have no clue how to fix this . thank you

Gordon[_6_]

"dashell" wrote in message
email worked on trail but when it was deleted lost email in purchased
version
student 2007 . help I have no clue how to fix this . thank you

Presumably you are talking about emailing from within Excel?
Student and Home Edition does not include Outlook.
You need to set another Email client as default Email client to enable that
function. Be warned that AFAIK the email function from within Office
components doesn't work with Outlook Express or Windows Mail. It does work
however, again AFAIK, with Mozilla Thunderbird.