-   -   Check Box Macro for multiple sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/200151-check-box-macro-multiple-sheets.html)

Kbernbr

Check Box Macro for multiple sheets

Hello, I am trying to write a macro (complete newbie) has the following
function: (I used the toolbar, not forms for checkboxes)

if the value ot checkbox 1 on sheet 1 = true, then a value of 10 should
enter into cell C33 on sheet 2.

Any suggestions for the newbie?

Thanks ahead of time

Dave Peterson

Check Box Macro for multiple sheets

Don't use a macro.

Right click on that checkbox.
Choose properties.
Assign the LinkedCell to an out of the way cell

Then use that out of the way cell in your formula.

Put this:
=if(sheet1!a1=true,10,"it's not checked!")
in C33 of sheet2

I used A1 of sheet1 for my out of the way cell.

--

Dave Peterson