-   -   What happened to <SHIFT+EDIT<COPY PICTURE (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/200065-what-happened-shift-edit-copy-picture.html)

lappen

What happened to <SHIFT+EDIT<COPY PICTURE

Where can I find the copy picture command that, in earlier Excel-versions was
found under SHIFT+EDIT, COPY PICTURE. A very handy function that I miss in
the 2007-version.

Nonie

What happened to <SHIFT+EDIT<COPY PICTURE

Thank You! I've been looking for this for weeks.

Too bad it's not more intuitive.

"Andy Pope" wrote:

Hi,

You can find it in,
Home Clipboard Paste As Picture Copy as Picture

Cheers
Andy
--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel