-   -   How do I make tab automatic in an excel data entry form? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/198698-how-do-i-make-tab-automatic-excel-data-entry-form.html)

Greattude

How do I make tab automatic in an excel data entry form?

I have created a form for our salespeople and I want to have excel
automatically move the cursor to the data entry areas so they have to fill it
in before moving on???

Bob Phillips[_3_]

How do I make tab automatic in an excel data entry form?

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()
Me.Range("A1").Select

__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Greattude" wrote in message
I have created a form for our salespeople and I want to have excel
automatically move the cursor to the data entry areas so they have to fill
it
in before moving on???

JP[_4_]

How do I make tab automatic in an excel data entry form?

In addition to Bob's suggestion, you could also employ some VBA code
to check the values of the data entry cells to see if they are non-
empty and/or contain the type of information you need, before allowing
the end user to complete the form.

--JP