-   -   What is a macro, how to create and use it? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/197779-what-macro-how-create-use.html)

ADNAN TEEJA

What is a macro, how to create and use it?

I have started experimenting with MS Excel and would be like to know about
Macros, its use and how to create one?

Mike H

What is a macro, how to create and use it?

Try this for a start

Mike

"ADNAN TEEJA" wrote:

I have started experimenting with MS Excel and would be like to know about
Macros, its use and how to create one?

Gord Dibben

What is a macro, how to create and use it?

If you're not familiar with VBA and macros, see David McRitchie's site for
more on "getting started".

or Ron de De Bruin's site on where to store macros.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/code.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP