-   -   Macro sort (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/197272-macro-sort.html)

Excel User

Macro sort

I am having a hard time using macros to sort numbers. After I recorded the
sort colum that contained numbers and run macro on another excel sheet, it
doesn't work. What should be done to make it works?
Thanks

Gord Dibben

Macro sort

You probably have a hard-coded sheet reference like "Sheet1"

Change it to ActiveSheet

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP