-   -   There is black space before column number. (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/197120-there-black-space-before-column-number.html)

devnath

There is black space before column number.

i want to remove the space that is suddenly created by me before row number.
thanks in advance for giving me any help.

Niek Otten

There is black space before column number.

Click on the Maximize button, top right (between the Close button and the Minimize button)

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel