-   -   need help: time difference between two ceels in a column (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/19700-need-help-time-difference-between-two-ceels-column.html)

68magnolia71

need help: time difference between two ceels in a column

Need to calculate the difference between two cells in a column. Exemple

A B C
Start 1 date/time
open date/time
: date/time
: date/time
: :
Start2 date/time =date2/time2 -date1/time1 (HH:MM)

I can select two consecutive "Start cells" with "IF"s, but the max of "IF"
supported by Excel is 7. I have no solution if there are more than 7 lines
between tho consecutive "start"s (or any other like "open" etc..)

I'd be glad to get some help.

68magnolia71 (in france)

Bernie Deitrick

68magnolia71,

See my response to your post in the worksheet.functions group.

Bernie