Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How do I remove split a split window?

I selected "View" "split" and now have a split window. How do I remove the
split?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"Norm" wrote in message
I selected "View" "split" and now have a split window. How do I remove the
split?

Same way as you split it....

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Or double click the "line".
--
Wigi
http://www.wimgielis.be = Excel/VBA, soccer and music

"Gordon" wrote:

"Norm" wrote in message
I selected "View" "split" and now have a split window. How do I remove the
split?

Same way as you split it....

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

You did not select ViewSplit

You selected WindowSplit

Now you WindowRemove Split

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 10:14:00 -0700, Norm wrote:

I selected "View" "split" and now have a split window. How do I remove the
split?

undo split window moving at the same time mahf08085 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 January 29th 07 04:36 PM
split window scindy New Users to Excel 1 March 6th 06 09:26 PM
double window split? MMille Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 December 5th 05 12:31 AM
Killing the split window RWN Setting up and Configuration of Excel 2 October 9th 05 06:21 AM
Advanced Window Split & Freeze Question Andrew Excel Worksheet Functions 1 November 8th 04 01:50 AM