-   -   Excel 2000 (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/194714-excel-2000-a.html)

pzmrmn

Excel 2000

So new to excel I'm not sure about even asking a logical question. I'm
trying to create a common log for 20 or more people working in it at the same
time, all entering data in approx. 9 different categories and saving so
everyone else can see the data. We will be sorting at different times on
different categories. After all data entered, I want to be able to pull out
different things in different categories. Is this possible in Excel 2000 and
is there a Query wizard?
Need help, advice, whatever...
Thanks,
PZ

StumpedAgain

Excel 2000

I'm not an expert in Access (and have only a fair understanding of Excel),
but from what you describe, I would guess that Access is the program for you.
It has an excellent querry wizzard and can do database things centered
around recording hours from multiple users. Perhaps a question in the Access
section of the forums will point you in a better direction. Just my two
cents. Hope you get it working!
--
-SA