-   -   Help with a report??? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/193366-help-report.html)

ultrasounds4u1

Help with a report???

I have entered in six months of info into excel program. I need to a run a
report listing items my total of procedures for the months (totaled), by
doctor, by tech, etc. I have worked all day with pivot report and have not
been able to come up with away to change it from a month to month basis. It
seems stuck on the whole year. Can anyone help. Excel seems over my head
but I have to use it since I have all this info plugged in.. I can't be this
stupid...
--
ultrasounds4u

Roger Govier[_3_]

Help with a report???

Hi

On your PT report, right click on any Date itemGroup and Show
DetailGroupSelect MonthOK

--
Regards
Roger Govier